If you look at the section on the hourglass you will see that our cone intersects with the cup of the central Creator portion of the Egg via our Higher Spirit. What you have left is something that looks like a chalice or a cup.
Via this link, and only via this link we send various forms of spiritual output. It is symbolically referred to as ‘heating or hot energy’ and represented by the colour red.
We release energy in the form of
- Perceptions - Perceptions and thoughts go 'out' from us into the central ‘cup’ of the chalice, in a sort of never ending train of events, so one would expect any sort of symbolic image to mirror this. And indeed they do.
‘Purification’ - We also release energy when unwanted Function is removed in the process of Destruction of us. Any form of purification and clearing up of our software releases ordered energy in the form of Spirit.
Purification thus involves a great deal of hot energy and indeed this is how it is felt, many forms of spiritual experience geared towards clearing out our systems of rubbish [invalid learnt function, unwanted processes, bad memories] generate a huge amount of heat – and this heat is felt – literally this time. This may be why the menopause can be so traumatic for some women, the function replacement and rewrite required is fairly enormous.
But what should also be clear is that if there is too much ‘hot energy’, we block the central narrow entrance way through which we should be getting cooling energy Spirit Input. We deny ourselves any really helpful spirit input. Too much high intensity thinking blocks the tunnel!
Hazrat Inayat Khan
Every emotion arises from the intensity of vibrations which, when active in different directions, produce different emotions ... Every vibration while active raises consciousness to the outer surface, and the mist caused by the activity collects clouds which we call emotions. The clouds of emotions obscure the clear sight of the soul. Therefore passion is called blind. The excess of activity of vibrations not only blinds, but weakens the will and a weak will enfeebles the mind and body.
On the other hand, extremely high intensity output was often used by shamans as the mechanism of ascent, they floated, as it were, on their perceptions, carried like a little leaf up through the smoke hole. It is not necessarily the safest way to travel.
We now need to look at the symbolic Levels and layers. All the vibrational layers of energy are symbolically shown using what happens to water as it is heated and cooled.
If we release energy it will symbolically rise and we will see clouds, and water vapour gradually rising - ‘letting off steam’. Thus symbolically spiritual output is seen, for example, as:
Smoke – meaning actually water vapour, but it looks like smoke
Dew – of water
Bubbles - and incidentally why champagne is so prized
Rolls of cloth or banners
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Bacon, Roger - The Mirror of Alchemy – Chapter 04
- Beuys, Joseph - Honey Pump 01
- Beuys, Joseph - Honey Pump 02
- Beuys, Joseph - Honey Pump 03
- Beuys, Joseph - SaFG SaUG
- Boehme, Jacob - Aurora - Holy Ghost and Wind
- Boehme, Jacob - Aurora - Hot energy or 'heat'
- Boethius - The Consolation of Philosophy - The elements by harmony Thou dost constrain
- Brennan, Barbara - Hands of Light - UEF
- Charles Burnett – Spiritual medicine, music and healing in Islam – The Maqam
- Classic of Embryonic Breathing - The embryo
- Coleridge, Samuel Taylor - Time Real and Imaginary
- Crowley, Aleister - Book of Lies - The Branks
- Dao de Jing - Chapter 16
- Dao de Jing - Chapter 5
- Dao de Jing – Chapter 10
- Democritus - Fr 117 Diogenes Laertius IX 72
- Dialogues of the Patriarch Hwan Yuan Chi - Eating breath
- Diotima – 02 Eros and his role
- Eleusinian Mysteries - Thesmophoria - 06
- Empedocles - The Clepsydra
- Godwin, Joscelyn - The Great Work
- Huangdi Neijing - Suwen short extracts
- Lagash - Statue of Gudea
- Lalla - The Sun beneath the navel was made to burn
- Lemaitre, Georges - Homogenous universe of constant mass and increasing radius - 03
- Ling Jian Zi's Dao Yin Zi-Wu recording
- Lu, Guang-Rong - translated in Qigong Meditation Embryononic Breathing by Dr Yang, Jwing-Ming
- Lyrics from the Chinese - If there are fish within the trap
- Music Bureau - The new wife
- Myths and legends - Maol a Mhoibean
- Nilakantha Mahadeva Joshi – On Laya [Translated from the Tamil]
- Observing vessels
- Pauli, Wolfgang - Dream 7th October 1949 'Cosmic rays'
- Pauli, Wolfgang - Dream, 20th May 1955
- Plensa, Jaume - The Crown Fountain
- Ramakrishna - Hymns of Ramakrishna - The narrow channel first is made
- Reichel-Dolmatoff – The Tukano Indians - Blue, Red and Smoke
- Reichel-Dolmatoff – The Tukano Indians - The Elements
- Reichel-Dolmatoff – The Tukano Indians - Tulari and Boga
- Reichel-Dolmatoff – The Tukano Indians - Yellow, Honey and Semen
- Reid, Christopher - One dog barks at hot air balloons
- Rochas, Albert De - The Red and Blue Aura of a human being
- S'RÎMAD BHÂGAVATAM – Canto 10, Chapter 20 – The Rainy Season and Autumn in Vrindâvana
- Sefer ha-bahir – Para 26 - Gates of Zion
- Sefer ha-bahir – Para 34 – The Hebrew letter Chet
- Sefer ha-bahir – Para 37 – The Patach
- Sidis, William James - The Animate And The Inanimate - 03 Chapter Three on Entropy and the 2nd law of thermodynamics
- Songs of Embracing Singularity in Embryonic Breathing
- Taoism and Samadhi - Immortality and Reincarnation – Alexandra David-Neel
- The Classic of Tai Shang's Embryonic Breathing for Life Nourishment
- The Secret of the Golden Flower - 01 The Celestial Mind
- The Secret of the Golden Flower - 02 The Original spirit and the Conscious spirit
- The Secret of the Golden Flower - 03 Turning the Light around and keeping to the Centre
- The Song of Great Dao - Gao, Lian - Ming Dynasty
- W.Y. Evans-Wentz - The Fairy-Faith in Celtic Countries - The Narrow Bridge
- Wang, Wen-Lu’s Embryonic Breathing method
- Watson, Lyall - Water symbolism
- Xing Kong Zi's Secrets of Embryonic Breathing
- Xingqi jade pendant inscription of around 400 BC
- Yerka, Jacek and Shuwen - Heaven
- Yoga Sutras of Patanjali - Book II - Sutras 01 to 55
- Zhang Guolao - Secrets of Embryonic Breathing
- Zhang, Jing-He - The Secret of Embryonic breathing