Unit of energy
The fundamental unit of Energy is like a spinning top – a humming top built out of a coil of energy.
This humming top has two states – on and off - spin not spin - but it also has a speed – speeds of rotating - from extremely fast almost zinging, to very slow.
Having said this, however, although the ‘shape’ may be of a top [and remember this is what has been seen in visions], it is composed of a string which coils round this shape. So the fundamental unit of energy appears to be more like a bed spring!!
The fundamental unit of truth is a three dimensional vector force. One dimension represent the spin, second represent the axis of spin and the third represents the translational motion
The Chinese system
The name for Energy in the Chinese system is Qi. According to Elisabeth Rochat de la Vallee, the original Chinese character for Qi as opposed to the one now used, consisted of the characters
In effect the unit of energy can be thought of as an extremely tiny ‘creature’ which either moves or doesn’t move!
Why so small?
We have to go back to the computer analogy to understand why the unit of energy is so small. In computing, the one change that has been the most marked over the decades from about 1960 when computers first established a commercial hold, has been that they have got smaller. The first computers filled a room, needed extensive air conditioning, worked using transistors and valves – large complex parts- and they weren’t very powerful. The number of functions/programs which could be run on a computer in the 1960s was extremely small and the amount of data which could be stored even smaller. If you were lucky you could run the business payroll and it might take several hours to do it. Nothing else could be run in the meantime.
Over time, the components of computers got smaller until eventually we were able to build computers from very small circuit boards and ‘silicon chips’. The computer you may use on your desk is hundreds and hundreds of times more powerful as a result than the computers of the 1960s. It can run far more programs, it can store and process far more data and it is hundreds of times faster.
The miniaturisation of the processors and disc storage devices has not stopped at the silicon chip. Many technologies based on conventional solid-state silicon methods for fabricating microprocessors are now capable of creating processor components smaller than 100 nm, falling within the definition of ‘nanotechnology’.
So what do we gain by making components smaller?
Speed and also the ability to store and process more programs, as well as store and process more data.
Thus if we now return to the unit of energy, it is unimaginably small, but by using it the Creator has been able to produce systems that are unimaginably fast and has been able to create and store systems of unimaginable complexity.
Non local character of the unit of energy
Emanuel Swedenborg surmised that there was what he called a 'contiguum' of these units of energy – in effect a collection of continuous energy that was in some way connected, so that the vibration of one unit of energy would ripple through and produce an effect in another part. As the speed would be unimaginably high, the effect would appear to be instantaneous to any observer [if we can imagine there to be such a thing]. This hypothesis is only now being incorporated into general physics theory
Dean Radin – The Conscious Universe
The quantum field has a peculiar non-local character meaning the field is not located in a given region of space and time. With a non-local phenomenon, what happens in region A instantaneously influences what occurs in region B and vice versa, without any energy being exchanged
Let us now imagine that the units of energy have been ‘programmed’ and we can see why you would get such an effect occurring. The ‘ripple’ would simply be successive executions of the instructions – as each instruction in a program fires off one or more other instructions, it is clear that the effect of firing an instruction – executing it – would have a knock on effect across ‘the contiguum’ which would appear to be instantaneous because of the unimaginable speed with which it was effected.
Quantum mechanics calls this phenomena ‘Quantum entanglement’.
It is the state of a system of two or more objects in which the quantum states of the constituting objects are linked together so that one object can no longer be adequately described without full mention of its counterpart [or counterparts] — even though the individual objects may be spatially separated. This interconnection leads to “non-classical correlations between observable physical properties of remote systems, often referred to as nonlocal correlations”. Actually, what it really means is that there appears to be no time at this level, because all cause/effect interactions appear to happen instantaneously.
From the mystic traveller’s point of view, it means that in the first place much out of body and out of time travel does indeed appear to be instantaneous and also that by following the paths of cause/effect [in his mind] he can get to events, processes and data almost instantaneously. We have time travel – but in the spiritual software realm – not physically.
One symbol used to represent the unit of energy is a Glow-worm.
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Bell, J S - Bell's theorem
- Bergson, Henri - Matter and Memory - Energy and units of energy
- Bhagavata Purana - On Atoms
- Bohr, Niels - The Strange Dream
- Bruno, Giordano – Cause, principle and unity - 09 The Fifth Dialogue
- Cambridge Relativity Group - The unit of energy
- Coleridge, Samuel Taylor - Apologia Pro Vita Sua
- Corpus Hermeticum XI
- David Foster - Hardware, software and the speed of execution
- Eddington, Sir Arthur - The Expanding Universe - Curved space and the number of atoms
- Einstein, Albert - Zero point energy
- Emerson, Ralph Waldo - Nature - The Word and the unit of energy
- Enel (Michel Vladimirovitch Skariatine) - La Langue Sacree - The unit of energy and the Word
- Fechner, Gustav Theodor - A revelation
- Gardner, Ingrid - The hypothesis of the unit of energy
- Gershom Scholem – On the Kabbalah and its symbolism - Aggregates
- Harmaline, 5-MeO-DMT & DMT - A theory of the universe
- Jeans, Sir James - The Mysterious Universe - The Word
- Josephson, Professor Brian David - A New kind of Energy
- Kekulé, Friedrich August – The Origins of the Structure of Benzene
- Kepler, Johannes – De Configurationibus harmonis
- Khan, Hazrat Inayat - The Mysticism of Sound and Music - On 'vibrations'
- Khan, Hazrat Inayat - The Mysticism of Sound and Music - On energy
- Khan, Hazrat Inayat - The Mysticism of Sound and Music - On levels and layers
- Lemaitre, Georges - Letter to Nature - The order of creation, Time and the physical came last
- Lemaitre, Georges - Letter to Nature - The programmed universe
- Levitin, Professor Daniel - Harmony and overtones
- Lloyd, Professor Seth - The Universe as Quantum computer
- Michaux, Henri - Miserable Miracle Mescaline - Everything trembles with constant little tremblings
- Mikhail Vasilyevich Lomonosov – An Attempt at a Theory of the Elastic Force of Air – Gas, atoms and the repulsive forces
- Mikhail Vasilyevich Lomonosov – Meditations on the Cause of Heat and Cold – Spin
- Mikhail Vasilyevich Lomonosov – On the Relation of the Amount of Material and Weight – Functions and spin
- Motoyama, Dr Hiroshi – Energy, chaos and spirit
- Nick Bostrum - On the bank at the end Of what was there before us
- Ogotommeli - Spirals
- Orpheus - Iamblichus's Life - Numbers
- Pauli, Wolfgang - In search of Merlin
- Planck, Max - There is no such thing as Matter
- Professor John Archibald Wheeler - The Black hole is the source of enlightenment
- Pythagoras - Iamblichus's Life - And Aristotle's comments
- Pythagoras - Iamblichus's Life - Spheres
- Pythagoras - Proclus in MSS. Schol. in Cratylum
- Pythagoras - The Sacred Discourse - Numbers
- Schrodinger, Erwin - What is Life - Energy
- Schrodinger, Erwin - What is Life - The Word as programming language
- Schrodinger, Erwin - What is Life - Versions
- Shaivism - Concepts and symbols - Energy and matter
- Shaivism - Concepts and symbols - The Word
- Spinoza, Baruch - Ethics - Energy and vacuums
- Swedenborg, Emanuel - The Infinite - Atoms
- Swedenborg, Emanuel - The Infinite - Levels and layers
- Swedenborg, Emanuel - The Infinite - Unit of energy shape
- Swedenborg, Emanuel - The Infinite - Units of energy and rates of spin
- Swedenborg, Emanuel - The seed of all natural things
- Swedenborg, Emanuel - The Unit of energy and infinitely small
- The Kybalion - Everything is vibration
- Through the Looking Glass - Ch 06 - 5 Jabberwocky explained
- VAISESIKA - On atoms
- Watson, Lyall - Spirals
- Wheeler, Professor John – Its from bits
- Yeats, W B - Collected poems - There