Symbols - What does heaven look like
Cyclops and the third eye
Symbolically the Cyclops is someone who has ‘opened’ their Ajna chakra, which is said to be in the forehead.
More details can be found in forehead or third eye.
The following picture comes from the Nuremberg chronicles .
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- 101 Zen stones - Fingers
- A Psycho-Spiritual Experience Ibogaine by KBF
- CICOM Museum - Mayan - The 'frisbee player'
- Crowley - 15 The Devil
- Da Vinci, Leonardo - Beautiful women - La Belle Ferroniere
- Eleanor C Merry – The Flaming Door - The cult of Hathor
- Else Roesdahl - About the sagas
- Hesiod - Theogony - 02 Order of creation
- Indus valley - Mohenjo-Daro - 08 The Hierophant
- Kahuna - Tattoos of Kundalini Energy
- Karnataka and South India - 07 Gangaikonda Cholapuram temple
- Mircea Eliade - Mimir
- Morrells, Luce and Shot!
- Nizami - Laili and Majnun - 01
- Nuremberg Chronicle - Cyclops
- Pharmaco-physio-psychologic effect of Ayurvedic oil-dripping treatment using an essential oil from Lavendula angustifolia
- Poetic Edda - Grimnir's sayings [Extract]
- Revelations 7
- Seven Ages of Man - 03 The Giants/Penghu Man - The Poetic Edda, Virgil and LSD
- Shah, Idries - A Perfumed Scorpion
- Shaivism - Concepts and symbols - Mountain
- Shinto kundalini figurine
- Surdas - Fatephur Sikri manuscript - NPS 2415
- The Dorset Ooser mask
- There was a little girl
- Tibetan Book of the Dead - The Chakras
- Zosimos of Panopolis - The Mushaf as-suwar - 3rd Book of the Weights