Symbols - What does heaven look like
There are many on the spiritual path, with a complex destiny, whose lives are almost entirely stage managed for them by their spirit helpers and their Higher spirit. Looking back they can only laugh, but at the time those people may have absolutely no inkling of how much their life has been decided for them.
The events of their life unfold as though they were relatively normal, but their lives are not their own.
People enter their lives and they are the better for those people having been there. People with names like Cole, or VerCruz or Cossar [a horse rider]. They may look back with great fondness on them and how much they contributed, they may in some sense say they loved those people because of the help they gave.
And there may be any number of things these people with a destiny did, for no apparent reason other than they felt like it. Perhaps they decided they wanted to go to India or Bhutan, to the land of the Native American Indians, to the land of the Maoris and the Polynesians and the land of the Aztecs and South American cultures. Then they worked and found themselves working in Australia and decided on a whim to visit the heartlands of the Australian aborigine.
No reason, no one they knew had ever been to some of these places, no one they knew had even heard of some of the places they decided in the end to go to. Perhaps they ended up going to just about every spiritually rich place in the world, at a time when they were not at all spiritually inclined – or thought they weren’t.
They didn’t know why, they just did and loved it. They remembered every moment, almost as if they had been there before.
And their work also seemed to follow some odd pattern not of their own making. Opportunities just kept turning up leading them on into places they had never ever considered from a work point of view. They researched when they had never researched before. Were asked to write books when they had never written before. Asked to teach when they hadn’t taught before. Steep learning curves, but somehow a feeling of an upward path leading to something, without ever really knowing what.
Maybe the daughter of one of their dearest friends contacts them out of the blue wanting help. And that person gives help and in doing this they meet and in meeting the daughter, whose husband just happens to be a cardiologist, notices that this person is dying. And her husband saves the life of this person – 5 days away from dying. Not before however, this person has seen enough visions and hallucinations to last them a lifetime and open them to the spiritual world.
And they may find that some people they loved come back to them and re-enter their lives at very key moments and have a truly profound effect – a truly profound effect - perhaps provoking grief of a terrible terrible kind.
And at this point the door opens and they understand their destiny.
But all the way through their lives have actually been organised for them. Their wishes and desires have been manipulated, the people who help them and turn up at just the right moment also manipulated. Our Higher spirits co-operate and they co-operate with those whose Higher spirits are also able to manipulate their lives.
So puppets meet puppets.
We are all bound by threads and cords to the spiritual world.
But some puppets eventually do cotton on.
And once they know their destiny, they really don’t mind the strings that bind.
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Attar, Fariduddin - A Slave's freedom #015218
- Attar, Fariduddin - God Speaks to David #015223
- Attar, Fariduddin - Look -- I do nothing, He performs all deeds #015226
- Benjamin, Walter - Illuminations - Theatre #015005
- Benjamin, Walter - On Hashish - Puppets #001860
- Bhagavad Gita - Destiny #004785
- Bhagavad Gita - There lives a Master in the hearts of men #004782
- Blake, William - We reap not what we do not sow #006421
- Blithe spirit - What dying feels like, a personal story of my meeting with the 'Widow Maker' #012524
- Bullett, Gerald William - Maître de Ballet #018617
- Carlyle, Thomas - Sartor Resartus - Mock me not with the name of free #004969
- Chesterton, G K - Orthodoxy - Birth is as solemn a parting as death #003720
- Cohen, Leonard - If it be your will #007931
- Cohen, Leonard - That Don't Make it Junk #010899
- Crowley, Aleister - Book of Lies - Dewdrops #012917
- Crowley, Aleister - Book of Lies - The Cry of the hawk #012902
- Epictetus - The Enchiridion - 16, 17, 18 #013348
- George Harrison - While my guitar gently weeps #015384
- Green, Drs Elmer and Alyce – Experiment - A vision using biofeedback and visualisation #027333
- Kandinsky, Wassily - Image Composition VII - 1913 #003440
- Karma Dorjee floats to his monastery #003843
- Lalla - So many times I’ve drunk the wine of the Sindhu river #020306
- Lowell, James Russell - We see but half the causes of our deeds #004499
- Lowry, L S - Ann #015408
- Lowry, L S - Going to the Match #015416
- Lowry, L S - Portrait of Ann 1957 #015415
- Mare, Walter de la - The Marionettes #021581
- Masefield, John - The Widow in the Bye Street #004509
- Music therapy - The Gnawa, the hadra, gumbri, ganga, and qeraqeb #022276
- Nazeer Akbarabadi - Each blossom #010302
- Nizami – Makhzanol Asrar (The Treasury of Mysteries) – from On the honour and dignity of this book 02 #018815
- Novalis – Heinrich von Ofterdingen #010840
- Omar Khayyam - The Rubaiyat - Magic Shadow Show #007224
- Omar Khayyam - The Rubaiyat - The Sorry trade #007222
- Pauli, Wolfgang - Letter 28th September 1952 #019962
- Plato - Republic - The Cave analogy #004399
- Plotinus - The Enneads - Just so the soul, entering this drama of the universe #002850
- Previn, Dory - Mythical Kings and Iguanas #007256
- Ramakrishna - Hymns of Ramakrishna - O, Mother, what a machine is this #000398
- Ravidas – from the Adi Granth 12 #017182
- Rilke, Rainer Maria - 18 Fourth Elegy #007216
- Rilke, Rainer Maria - 19 Fourth Elegy #007802
- Riverdance - Lord of the Dance #003837
- Riverdance - The final dance #003836
- Rops, Felicien - La Dame au Pantin #010536
- Rops, Felicien - Lady with Puppet #010556
- Saint Teresa of Avila - Rapture 3 #012816
- Shaivism - Concepts and symbols - Mask and theatre #022504
- Shakespeare, William - As you like it - All the world's a stage #003518
- Shakespeare, William - Henry VIII #003523
- Spencer, Stanley - Landscapes 06 - Pines #019391
- Spencer, Stanley - Symbolism 01 - Mending Cowls Cookham 1915 #019380
- St Vincent - Talks about the teachings of Sai Baba & sings Actor #016869
- The Tao - from Immortality and Reincarnation – Alexandra David-Neel #016666
- Touched by love #001433
- Yassawi - 08 from HIKMET 14 & 17 #022650
- Yeats, Georgie - A Vision - On masks #001904
- Yeats, W B - Anima Hominis - On Destiny #011792
- Yeats, W B - Collected poems - Under blank eyes and fingers never still #007220
- Zimmer, Dr Heinrich - On the mask #006050
- Zoroastrian - Symbols and concepts - Theatre and puppets #022377