Communication with Intelligences
From the Intelligence's point of view it appears to be viewed in the same way we might view an attempt to get across ideas to a slug. We are, in the scheme of things, at the bottom, and even Spirit Beings regard us with considerable contempt.
The majority of communication is achieved via Spirit helpers, in a tiered system that enables the communication from 'above' to be tailored to us.
Any form of communication that uses words in long sentences and in your own language is from either another bodied or another disembodied soul.
More details on this subject can be found in the section 'Who might we meet?' and more specifically 'How does communication work?' The symbols used in communication can be found in the Symbol section and the case for a Universal symbol system is found by following this link.
No one has communicated with God directly
All the evidence I have collected from reliable sources indicates that it is impossible that any soul has actually ever communicated with 'God'. Firstly, it is not possible to encounter God and secondly, we would never understand the outcome. It may feel like we are communicating with something of enormous power and gravity, but that does not mean you have reached the highest level of Intelligence. This is such an important finding that I have provided a large number of quotes to support this.
In those religions whereby the belief is that the only thing in heaven is a kindly old man with a long beard who looks after all of us - every single one [as long as we are of the right religion of course], the religion itself produces the belief that communication is with 'God' because according to their beliefs, 'God' is the only being in heaven.
This very unfortunate state of affairs has led to 'revelations' that have produced untold problems, adding authority to hallucinations that occasionally might be better ignored.
The Complete Poems of Emily Dickinson
To pile like thunder to its close
Then crumble grand away
While everything created hid
This would be poetry
Or love – the two coeval come
We both and neither prove
Experience either and consume
For none see God and live
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Asclepius - All depend from one and flow from it though they seem separated
- Asvaghosha - The Awakening of Faith in the Mahayana - On Buddhas and Bodhisattvas
- AwoFa'lokun Fatunmbi - And the concept of 'alien' spirits
- AwoFa'lokun Fatunmbi - Dogs are the messengers of the wind
- Bozzano, Professor Ernesto - Psychic phenomena at the moment of death – 14
- Browning, Robert - from Bishop Blougram's Apology
- Chaim Vital - Sha'ar Ruach ha-Kodesh – On Isaac Luria’s abilities
- Cicero Newell - Indian Stories – How the Holy Men were tested by fire
- Cicero Newell - Indian Stories – The Vision of White Thunder
- Corpus Hermeticum XI
- Count of St Germain - Intercourse with ghosts and supernatural beings, who appear at his call
- County Galway - Tuam - Talking to the Good People and second sight
- County Sligo - The Peasant Seer of Ben Bulbin - Encounters with 'the Gentry'
- Dickinson, Emily - I prayed at first a little girl
- Dr Carol Ferris - On mind reading and weather prediction
- Dr. A. S. Wiltse, a physician of Skiddy, Kansas and his NDE
- Emerson, Ralph Waldo - Intellect - The language of angels
- Gautier, Theophile - The portrait from life of an elf
- Grof, Dr Stanislav - Exploring the tree of life and what it feels like to be a fish
- Hinton, Charles - What Is the Fourth Dimension – The existence of spirit beings, angels and time travellers
- Homeopathy for Collective Diseases - AIDs, Malaria, Trauma, Vaccines and Toxins - The quest for a collective simillimum
- Jesus - Luke 8 - The transfiguration
- Mayan - Popol Vuh - 11 The Spirit beings of disease
- McKenna, Terence - First experiments with DMT - glossolalia
- Michaux, Henri - The Name is Everything
- Mircea Eliade - A initiation ceremony
- Mircea Eliade - A sketch of the Ket or Yenisai Ostyak
- Mircea Eliade - On Siberian Black and White shamans
- Mircea Eliade - The secret language of the spirits
- Moitessier, Bernard – The Long Way - The taicong
- Motoyama, Dr Hiroshi – The many layers and beings of the spirit world
- Nerval, Gerard de - I seemed to myself a hero living under the very eyes of the gods
- Ovid - Metamorphoses – from the Birth of Bacchus
- Pelley, William Dudley - Seven Minutes in Eternity With Their Aftermath 12
- Plumptre, Reverend Edward - The Spirits In Prison – The continuance of sympathy, communion, interdependence, between the living and the dead
- Pordage, John - The Creator and God
- Russell, George William - What comes back to us from that high sphere loses beauty in its descent
- Saint Columba - The death of St Columba as described by his disciple and biographer, Adamnan
- Saint John Joseph of the Cross - On God
- Stainton-Moses, William - Spirit Identity – ABSENCE OF PRECISION IN STATEMENTS
- Stainton-Moses, William - Spirit Identity – AGENCIES OTHER THAN THOSE OF THE DEPARTED
- Steiner, Rudolf - How to Know Higher Worlds - The understanding of the ecstatic
- Steiner, Rudolf - Nature spirits - Lunar Pitris
- Tenyson, Alfred Lord - Timbuctoo [extract]
- Trithemius, Johannes - Steganographia
- Yeats, W B - Anima Hominis - The spirit helper