Symbols - What does heaven look like
If we are sheep then symbolically we will have wool!
Symbolically it means a person with spiritual energy pouring forth in great abundance. As sexual energy was absolutely key to many forms of spiritual experience this may well be what is being symbolically described - the build up of sexual energy ready for the final push [so to speak] via sex magick or sexual stimulation.
Even if this is not what is being described, then the figure is charged with a great deal of spiritual energy - the heat of the mystic.
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Baa baa black sheep
- Beuys, Joseph - Actions
- Beuys, Joseph - Clothes
- Beuys, Joseph - Fat and Felt
- Beuys, Joseph - How to Explain Pictures to a Dead Hare 01
- Clement of Alexandria - Protrepticus - Describes the Dionysian mysteries
- Count of St Germain - Dying wool and silk
- Jason and Medea with a living fleece
- Jason, medea and the teeth of the Dragon
- Kahuna - British Museum Deity Image showing the Aura
- Kahuna - British Museum Deity Images showing the Higher spirit
- Moses Cordovero – Shi’ur Komah
- Norse - Jelling – The Rune stone of Harald Bluetooth
- Nuremberg Chronicle - 'The Hairy Woman'
- Qu'ran - The End of the World - Surah 101 & 102
- Ruzbihan Baqli – The Unveiling of Secrets – A Vision of Mecca in the Bath
- Ruzbihan Baqli – The Unveiling of Secrets – The Spinning of the Shepherd
- Saint Brendan - 16 The Voyage of Saint Brendan
- Samavedas – 01 Book 06 Chapter 01, DECADE III Soma Pavamana
- Samavedas – 01 Book 06 Chapter 02, DECADE III Soma Pavamana
- Samavedas – Book 03 Chapter 01, XVIII Soma Pavamana
- Samavedas – Book 04 Chapter 01, I Soma Pavamana
- Shenxian zhuan - Fàn - 饭—“Diet”
- Spencer, Stanley - Symbolism 12 - The Woolshop
- Taq Bostan 02
- The Healing Wisdom of Birds – Lesley Morris - The pantomimic dance of the Armenian araghil
- The Marriage of Philology and Mercury - Maid 6
- The ‘light’ emitted by John Tornerius, Giles of Assisi, Aleidis of Scarbeke, and St. Lewis Bertrand
- Through the Looking Glass - Ch 01 - 1 Kitty and the Mirror
- Through the Looking Glass - Ch 05 - 1 Wool and Water
- Tikal - Mayan - Stela 16
- Yeats, W B - Collected poems - The boughs have withered because I have told them my dreams