Symbols - What does heaven look like
The shepherd’s crook takes on the symbols of the Wand .
In some symbol systems it is representative of the spine and the sacrum, and thus an indicator that the person was qualified to induce a kundalini experience [or had undergone one themselves and were thus qualified to help others].
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Ancient Egyptian - The symbolism of the god Seker
- Arifi of Herat - The Ball and the Polo Stick - From every side other riders
- Beuys, Joseph - Actions
- Little Bo-Peep
- Marcus Tullius Cicero - On De Divinatione
- Moreau - The voices 1867
- Norse - Helgo
- Nuremberg Chronicle - Emperor and Empress
- Poussin - Bacchic scene
- Redon, Odilon - Mystic series 2
- Sacred geography - Ancient Egyptian - Abu Simbel
- Saint Brendan - A summary of his 'voyage'
- Saint Brendan - from a 15th century manuscript
- Schuré - The Great Initiates – Isis and Osiris
- Sheridan, Clare –The Terrifying power of the Horns
- The Healing Wisdom of Birds – Lesley Morris - The pantomimic dance of the Armenian araghil