Symbols - What does heaven look like
An extremely gifted shaman capable of performing both the black and white shamanic roles.
The colours of the harlequins costume may not always be black and white but are always contrasting. Incorporated into the costume may also be a hat [hill], a collar [ruff], the cone, a mask, a sword, and a cross.
The harlequin in the old picture also has levels and layers.
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Bowie, David - Black Star
- Cocteau, Jean - Le Coq et l’Arlequin - Wisdom
- Degas - Harlequin and Colombina
- Hark, hark
- Jean Noblet - 00 [and Jean Dodal, Nicolas Conver] The Fool
- Jean Noblet - 01 Le Bateleur
- Jung, C G - The Spirit in Man, Art and Literature - Harlequin
- Klee, Paul - Pierrot Lunaire
- Knight, Dame Laura – Circus – 01
- Malevich, Kazimir - Soldier
- Malevich, Kazimir - Sportsmen
- Miro - Harlequin's Carnival
- Nuremberg Chronicle - Harlequins and Jesters
- Pied Piper of Hamlin
- Rops, Felicien - Lady with Puppet
- Vatican - Swiss Guard
- Waterhouse, John William - A Tale from the Decameron
- West & Southern France, Italy - The trial of witches
- Wirth, Oswald – 01 The Magician