Symbols - What does heaven look like
A fence is a type of barrier or boundary – see barriers and boundaries.
The template of the body is a matrix of cells. The external boundary of the body is symbolically represented and seen in visions, dreams and so on as a wall - an impenetrable layer that can only be entered or exited via tunnels and other portals – the chakras.
In contrast the internal cells and organs of the body are divided by symbolic objects that are less solid and include the hedge and the fence. A fence is thus the least impenetrable boundary between spiritual cells in the matrix of your body.
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Braveheart - An island hut and pencil case
- Car accident results in NDE
- Four year old has NDE
- Green, Celia - The Recurrent nightmare
- Healer H - A ring of daisies forming a daisy chain
- Healer H - Babies everywhere
- James, William - The Confidences of a Psychical Researcher - Ego and Personality
- Masefield, John - Shakespeare and spiritual life
- Meeting relatives
- Monroe, Robert - Locale II out of body
- Schwabe, Carlos - The Virgin of the Lilies 1899
- Segantini - Death
- Segantini - Knitting girl in the sun
- Segantini - Schattiger Ruheplatz
- Shinto – Kagura
- Spencer, Stanley - Landscapes 04 - Cookham
- Spencer, Stanley - Symbolism 05 - The Nativity
- The bridge or barrier in the NDE 04