The team may contain both ‘incarnate’ living people, animals and other creatures [a dog can be part of a team, as can a cat] and non-incarnate spirits that can be spirit beings or Intelligences, or disembodied souls or Higher spirits. There may be members of the team that have never been incarnate.
This group is not a permanent set of spirits but a group in flux thus members will come and go depending on the task. But it is possible that certain Higher spirits are as it were 'soul-mates' - souls that are linked closely with us spiritually and with whom we have shared tasks over many incarnations.
Teams appear to have one Intelligence responsible for the challenge – a sort of project manager, if you want to use an analogy. I use the word Intelligence advisedly because in all the observations there is no indication of anything other than an Intelligence being given this role.
Depending on the nature of the challenge these teams may contain 20 souls, 100 souls even 1000s of souls – the number is never fixed. It can vary over time and contain both non-incarnate and incarnate souls. All souls in the group share a common consciousness or more correctly 'unconscious', as they may not be consciously aware of the bond.
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Anna from Greece has a NDE from childbirth
- Asclepius - All depend from one and flow from it though they seem separated
- Asvaghosha - The Awakening of Faith in the Mahayana - On Buddhas and Bodhisattvas
- Dionysius the Areopagite - Celestial Hierarchy - Angels
- Dionysius the Areopagite - Celestial Hierarchy - The Great Work
- Fechner, Gustav Theodor - The Little Book of Life after Death 03
- Grof, Dr Stanislav - Accessing group perception using emotion as the index
- Jung, C G - Memories, Dreams and Reflections - Fate and destiny
- Kant, Immanuel - Dreams of a Spirit Seer - Spirit communication
- Known each other before
- Maeterlinck, Maurice - The Treasure of the Humble - Silence
- Monroe, Robert - M field teams
- Monroe, Robert - The I-There Clusters
- Plotinus - From first to last Providence descends from on high
- Plotinus - The Enneads - Just so the soul, entering this drama of the universe
- Russell, George William - Short quotes
- Symbolism - Korean mystic shamanism - Bear
- Vaughan, Dr Alan – Key events of life appear in dreams often years in advance, woven ln an intricate web of time
- Vonnegut, Kurt - Graduation Speech: What the ‘Ghost Dance’ of the Native Americans and the French Painters Who Led the Cubist Movement Have in Common
- Vonnegut, Kurt - Kerass, Granfaloon and synchronicity