Symbols - What does heaven look like
In the section on the Four seasons and the Hours, we saw that a person’s life can be divided up into a 24 hour clock, or the 4 seasons. The top half of the clock is symbolically the spiritual path – thus 12 of the 24 hours.
This can be represented as a ‘real’ clock in effect you can place the 12 hours round the rim of the clock and overall it represents the spiritual path, excluding any other stages in your life.
We can now forget any previous numbering in the old 24 hour system and start afresh. We start at 1.00 on the spiritual path go round clockwise and gradually move round the clock until at midnight we end the path - like Cinderella [except she didn’t obey instructions].
If we further subdivide it into the major stages then we end up with a six spoked wheel.
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Alice in Wonderland - Ch 01 - 1 Down the rabbit hole
- Billy Rose - Me and my shadow
- Braveheart - Bridge to the tunnel
- Chemical Wedding of Christian Rosenkreutz - The Third Day
- Dali - Exploding clock
- Empedocles - The Clepsydra
- Healer H - I’m the Fagan with the kids
- Healer H - A ring of daisies forming a daisy chain
- Healer H - The lights upon them is what keeps them connected
- Hickory dickory dock
- Legrand - Windmills of your mind
- Magritte, Rene - Time Transfixed
- Pauli, Wolfgang - Dream of 23rd January 1938
- Pauli, Wolfgang - Dreams of Rings, Circles, Eggs and Stars
- Prasna Upanishad
- Romano, Jacques - The Snow Man
- Rossetti, Dante Gabriel - Beata Beatrix
- Sting - The Lowest Trees have Tops
- The Gold Realm and White Room of Crucifixion Amanita muscaria by Space Elf
- Through the Looking Glass - Ch 06 - 5 Jabberwocky explained
- Wee willie winkie
- Whitman, Walt - Leaves of Grass - The clock indicates the moment