Symbols - What does heaven look like
The difference lies in the fact that we are within the tunnel being moved as opposed to moving through the tunnel, implying some degree of help from the spirit world in moving and navigating round the spiritual realm.
Symbolically a train is a means of transport you cannot control. It leaves from one destination and travels to another destination and may not stop en route. Thus if you have any experience in which trains figure prominently, you are not in control of your spiritual journey, a spirit helper is in control of your destiny ……………...
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Art F from Greenville, South Carolina
- Baudelaire, Charles - Les Fleurs du Mal - Tell me, Agatha, does your heart, at times, fly away
- Blithe spirit - Last line express
- Blue train, the
- Bowie, David - 1976 Station to station
- Magritte, Rene - Time Transfixed
- Morrells, Luce a flying saucer and little girl with bunches
- Morrells, Luce and a little box like a TV
- Morrells, Luce and the eclectic city
- Morrells, Luce and the exhausting train
- Morrells, Luce and the house boat
- Pauli, Wolfgang - Dream of 20th July 1954
- Pauli, Wolfgang - Dream, 28th August 1954
- Simon, Paul - Train in the Distance
- Through the Looking Glass - Ch 02 - 4 Marking out the route
- Through the Looking Glass - Ch 03 - 2 The Train
- Timothy Wyllie is healed of pneumonia during a NDE
- Yerka, Jacek and Langston Hughes - Dreams