Symbols - What does heaven look like
A symbol of our perceptions in that as one end closes up in a spiralling fashion, another opens out and is used to record on a continuous evolving basis as it opens out - much as a log of events might be.
Occasionally if the scroll is stylised and static, looking like an Ionic capital, it represents the twin horns and takes on this symbolism.
Where the scoll is connected to the Mysteries, it can be an indication that the person has passed all the 'tests' and become an Adept.
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Alice in Wonderland - Ch 11 - 1 Who stole the Tarts
- Chemical Wedding of Christian Rosenkreutz - The Third Day
- CICOM Museum - Mayan - The sorceror
- Crowley - 01 The Magician [or Magus]
- Fort, Charles - The Book of the Damned - Falls of inscribed stones
- Healer H - I’m the Fagan with the kids
- Hokusai -shunga
- Pauli, Wolfgang - Dream, 28th August 1954
- Persepolis - And its sacred geography 06 Bull capitals and columns
- Qu’ran - Judgement Day; overview - Surah Al An’am
- Qu’ran - Judgement Day; The Scroll of Deeds, Destiny and the Final Separation
- Rider-Waite - 02 High Priestess
- Rider-Waite - 21 The World
- Ur - Nannar statue 2000 BC and purse or bag
- Uxmal - Mayan - West building, man with scroll
- Waterhouse, John William - Diogenes
- Wirth, Oswald – 01 The Magician
- Yerka, Jacek and William Ernest Henley - I am the captain of my soul