Thus I think that when we hear celestial music we hear components - little blocks of function - executing in the spiritual word and those components are stored at different levels of vibrational energy.
The effect is a little like someone with a set of tubular bells, going along each one and giving it a bash, once bashed the bell emits a note and in the same way, once executed, the components emit a sound.
We never hear the full 'code' of the note because the execution is too fast for us to hear, all we get is the overall effect.
All the other nuances of the sound heard, are reflecting the internal code of the component.
The single note sound of a pipe instrument, for example, a bell, a string, may be simply reflecting the type of component and its internal code. We may hear what appears to be a prolonged but perhaps slightly warbling note, but what we are actually hearing is a succession of component executions – the lines of code being executed.
In other words the feeling that we are hearing a specific musical instrument being played when we hear celestial music, is only a reflection of the internal code of the component. Same level and same apparent note, but actually a different component.
The Word as heard!
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Boehme, Jacob - Aurora - Celestial music and songlines
- Bouguereau - Song
- County Donegal - The testimony of the Lough Derg seer
- County Meath - John Graham hears celestial music 'and it is the grandest kind of music'
- County Sligo - Rosses Point and visions of the Sidhe world
- Ficino, Marsilio - Commentary on Plato’s Timaeus - On music, ratios and the planets
- Joscelyn Godwin- Harmonies of Heaven and Earth - The Zaddik
- Keightley, Thomas - Idyllen Volkssagen und legenden
- Klimt - Music
- Mattheson, Johann and celestial music
- Pythagoras - Iamblichus's Life - Celestial music
- Pythagoras - Marcilio Ficino describes the musical ratios of Pythagoras
- Russell, George William - Aerial clashings in an ever-changing musical silvery sound
- Saint-Yves d’Alveydre – The Archeometer – Revelation 06
- Sefer Yetzirah
- Sri Aurobindo - Blue Bird