Symbols - What does heaven look like
Twin Mountains are a symbolic representation of the Creator and Created . They also take on the symbolism of the Mountain.
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Ancient Egyptian - Djew
- Ancient Egyptian - The Creation Myth of Heliopolis
- Böcklin, Arnold - Isle of the Dead (1880-1886)
- Delos - 03 The sacred geographical features
- Doré, Gustave - The Bible - Zachariah 6:5
- Genesis 08 - the Flood
- Hypnerotomachia Poliphili - Elephants
- Ibn El-Arabi - The Tarjuman al-Ashwaq - As I kissed the Black Stone
- Intelligences - ELEMENTS WATER Ea
- Nuremberg Chronicle - Twin Peaks
- Ovid - Metamorphoses - The Giant's War 6
- The Lotus Sutra - 18 Benefits of the Teacher of the Law - 5 The benefits of becoming a 'seer'
- The role of Spirit helpers in an NDE 02
- Thomas, Dylan - From Love's First fever
- Washington, George - Freemasonry