Symbols - What does heaven look like
A complex symbol which takes some ot its symbolism from Water and some from Waves - hence the term 'making waves'. It describes symbolically the idea that an action once completed cannot be reversed, the programs of the universe execute and as a consequence their effects act as input for yet more programs of the universe, the cause effect chain that results from it goes out and out as more effects result from the causes.
To mix my metaphors 'the moving finger writes and having writ cannot be undone'.
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Coleridge, Samuel Taylor - Kubla Khan
- Coleridge, Samuel Taylor - The Picture
- Escher - Ripples
- Genesis - Ripples
- Reichel-Dolmatoff – Amazonian Cosmos - The shield
- Segantini - Ave Maria bei der Überfahrt 1886
- Surdas - Fatephur Sikri manuscript - NPS 3886
- Watts, Alan - The ordering of nature is an art akin to music