Category: Illness or disabilities
Introduction and description
Cancer known medically as a malignant neoplasm, is a broad group of various diseases, all involving unregulated cell growth.
In cancer, cells divide and grow uncontrollably, forming malignant tumours. Not all tumours are cancerous.
Benign tumours do not grow uncontrollably, do not invade neighbouring tissues, and do not spread throughout the body.
There are over 200 different known cancers that afflict humans.
All cancers are caused by either a pathogen or by radiation damage. The pathogen can be a virus, bacteria, fungus, parasite [such as those found in cats and unwormed dogs], toxin [such as insecticides, pesticides, food additive, or smoke particles and pollution], heavy metals [cadmium, mercury, lead, aluminium, nickel etc] and pharmaceuticals. The latter category may be a surprise, but there is evidence that a number of pharmaceuticals are implicated in causing cancer.
Doctors tend to classify cancers according to the organ that is affected. But the body is an integrated system, as such a pathogen in particular may invade and attack the entire body. The cancer may spread to more distant parts of the body through the lymphatic system or bloodstream. In reality it is the pathogen that is spreading not the ‘cancer’, although infected cells can travel.
Doctors should be hunting the pathogen, not concentrating on one organ.
So, how do you use the site?
- Cancer - We have a section on Cancer in general, with more detail on the causes of cancer.
- Reproductive system disease - But we also have a section for each organ and the pathogens that can attack that organ. This latter is more specific as to the pathogens, because it includes pathogens that cause diseases other than just cancer. On the other hand, the section on cancer describes known cancer causing pathogens. So both routes will give you information.
Please follow the links.
Much treatment these days is based on killing the cancerous cells. This may kill the pathogen as well, it may not. Thus if the chemical used is effective on the pathogen, then the cancer may be halted, if it is not then the cancer will simply re-emerge, because the pathogen [or radiation] is still there.
The key to curing - definitively healing - the person is to find the pathogen - FIND THE CAUSE. We have started to add the specific pathogens to the site - the actual bacteria, viruses etc and all the papers we can find from PubMed on foods and plants that specifically fight that pathogen. In other words we hope to build up a list of plants that can help fight the foe directly!
References and further reading
The paintings are by Frédéric Fiebig, an artist born in 1885 in Talsen (Russian Empire). Fiebig was a lifelong traveller, passionate about nature, from which he drew his inspiration.
His life was filled with tragedy. His wife Elisabet died in 1943 , his daughter Raya, born of a Jewish mother, was deported to Gaggenau by the Nazis. Debora, the mother of his children, was taken in July 1942 in the roundup of the Velodrome d'Hiver. She was interned at Drancy and perished at Auschwitz. Marked by the hardship of two World Wars, he became almost blind from 1946 and ceased to paint. He was transferred in 1948 to Schweisguth Sélestat a home for the poor, and died there, February 6, 1953.
We have chosen him and his paintings because his paintings show that from adversity can come gentleness and beauty. Even adversity of an appaling kind can still be fought, even conquered, using the 'creative spirit' in us - see the suppression actions.
- Anti-prostate cancer activity of a beta-carboline alkaloid enriched extract from Rauwolfia vomitoria 027913
- Botanicals: an alternative remedy to radiotherapy-induced dysuria 020146
- Cancer and potato defoliation 006263
- Effects of herbal preparation Equiguard on hormone-responsive and hormone-refractory prostate carcinoma cells: mechanistic studies 027892
- Essiac and cancer 005378
- Essiac and prostate cancer 005380
- Fruit and vegetable intake in relation to prostate cancer in Iranian men: a case-control study 029476
- Results of a Prostate Cancer/Vitamin D Trial: Effectiveness Safety Recommendations 029480
- Sunlight and health II 006224
- The Healing Power of Sleep 026790
- Turmeric, breast and prostate cancer 005578