Introduction and description
The military have come up with some truly unpleasant ways to kill people and some of these weapons, intended they say to ‘stun’ and as a consequence used also by the police for such things as ‘crowd control’, produce visions and hallucinations of quite alarming proportions. If they don’t kill you or produce hallucinations these weapons injure on a permanent basis. The following types of weapon have all produced hallucinations
- Sonic weapons (USW) - are weapons that use sound to injure, incapacitate, or kill an opponent. They can be both infrasound based and ultrasound based. Those based on ultrasound kill a person like a microwave might by resonating the water in their cells until it boils. Infrasound weapons principally affect the brain and resonate the organs in the brain disrupting the entire biological system. You may think this description is science fiction but it is not, some sonic weapons are currently in limited use or in research and development by military and police forces. I have provided more details in the science section if you have strong enough nerves to read it
Infrasound can cause hallucinations via the resonance it induces – stimulation via resonance. Generally speaking hallucinations are caused by resonating organs in the brain. As the size of a person’s organs can vary from one person to another, the effects may differ from one person to another, a child or adolescent for example may experience different effects from an adult, and a young adult may have different experiences to an older adult. The exposure provided by infrasound weapons would be classified as high intensity.
- Electrical weapons – described in detail in the science section using information extracted from Occasional Paper No. 1; The Early History of “Non-Lethal” Weapons by Neil Davison, December 2006, Bradford Non-Lethal Weapons Research Project (BNLWRP) Department of Peace Studies, University of Bradford, UK. Here the mechanism by which hallucinations are induced is identical to that described under Electric shock
- Light based ‘non lethal weapons’ - more details of these can be found in the section under the heading Attack from light based ‘non lethal weapons’. The government of the USA and its DoD are using stroboscopic devices as so called ‘non lethal weapons’ even in crowd control. They are high intensity and there appears to be no limit on the length of time of use. The hallucinations here are induced by Reverse REM of a particularly damaging kind.
How it works
It depends on the weapon but the three I have mentionned work via
- Being on a minesweeper 005008
- Environmental Protection Agency 004999
- Low intensity military weapons 005002
- Scientific paper on wind turbines and infrasound 004995
- Weapons of mass hallucination 006735