Collectively, they are 'stored' vibrationally at the level and layer as far away from the Functions created by the Intelligences as can be and we know this as Hell [see definition]. This layer is vibrationally very low which is why very very low sound physically - infrasound - appears occasionally to invoke these processes.
In the many observations that appear to be a sight of the devil, the person is generally only seeing a personification of their own Demons, or occasionally they are getting a sight of the Spirit beings of the viruses or bacteria that are making them ill or the drugs or pharmaceuticals they have taken. Thus the existence of the devil from direct observational 'visual' input is unproven.
The existence of such a Spirit Entity, however, appears to be supported principally by mystic thought and by the experiences of geniuses, who are occasionally given insight into the nature of this Entity.
Interestingly, the devil as perceived by these people is merely a supervisor and has acquired none of the processes. Thus the Devil does not 'tempt' or wreak havoc with the functions under his control. The main role appears to involve making sure the human created viruses [for that is what they are] don't corrupt the other systems. So the devil is better thought of as more like anti-virus software quarantining what we have created!
The word 'Devil' may indeed be a very inappropriate one, and we might be better thinking up a new one like Anti-demon supervisor, as historically the word Devil is something of a misnomer
T C Lethbridge – Witches-Investigating an Ancient Religion
The term ‘devil’ derives from the times of Zoroaster (Zarathustra) and Zoroaster was responsible for the change of meaning from simply a spirit to one of an evil complexion.
The various form of ‘deva’, ‘divus’ and so on always referred to a good spirit. But Zoroaster in his teaching decided that all gods except Ahura Mazda must be some sort of demon.
As they had been known as ‘daevas’, the term ‘devil’ took on an evil meaning in Persia and spread westward with Zoroaster’s cult and Mithraism.
Thus it comes that Hindu gods are Persian devils!
Ahura Mazda (Ormazd), Zoroaster’s God of All Things corresponds to the Hindu Brahma and the modern conception of a Universal Mind.
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Albrecht Dürer – 15 The Devil
- Balzac, Honoré de - Pere Goriot - The Devil
- Black Sabbath – I had used what they call the Devil’s interval, a chord progression so dark that in the Middle Ages playing it was forbidden
- Chemical Wedding of Christian Rosenkreutz - The First Day
- Cohen, Leonard - The Future
- Crowley - 15 The Devil
- Dalí, Salvador – 15 The Devil
- Eliphas Levi and Mudvayne
- Emerson, Ralph Waldo - The Poet - New witness
- George Harrison - Devil's radio
- Goethe - Faust Part 1
- Heine, Heinrich - I called the devil and he came
- Jean Noblet, Hebreo and Payen - 15 The Devil
- Leary, Timothy - The mushroom pill has unwanted effects
- Lhermitte, Professor Jean - Visual Hallucination of The Self – 06 Very often her body halved itself
- Mare, Walter de la - The Marionettes
- Mucha - 15 The Devil
- Omar Khayyam - The Rubaiyat - The Surly Tapster
- Revelations 20:1
- Rider-Waite - 15 The Devil
- Rumi - Quote - The devil
- Wells, H G - The Undying Fire
- Williams, John - Conducts Devil's Dance
- Wirth, Oswald – 15 The Devil