Symbols - What does heaven look like
Turban with plume
There is a connection here with the sceptre.
Thus the crown, the turban with plume or feather, the sceptre and the orb – all regal symbols - are connected around the same sort of spiritual concept - the ability to travel in the wider spiritual world – the Egg or Orb – via the Higher spirit as a result of the opened crown chakra.
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Chichen Itza - Mayan - Pyramids and pools
- Chichen Itza - Mayan - The Great Ball Court
- Copan - Mayan - Stela B
- Copan - Mayan - Stela H
- Guillaume Seignac - Pierrot's embrace
- Le Nain - Allegorie de la victoire
- Millais, John Everett - The Black Brunswicker
- Nuremberg Chronicle - Emperor and Empress
- Palenque - Mayan - Lady Zak Kuk
- Rops - Felicien - L'Amour Mouche
- Rops, Félicien - L'entr'acte de Minerve
- Rops, Felicien - Lady with Puppet
- Rops, Felicien – La Sorciere
- Soustelle - Aztecs and Mexica - The Making of a High Priestess
- Tikal - Mayan - Museum pot
- Tikal - Mayan - Stela 16