Symbols - What does heaven look like
Sword - tarot card
Takes on the symbolism of the sword.
In Aleister Crowley’s card we see the shaft as the spine, the crown of enlightenment, at the bottom the hilt which can represent the pelvis, he has the twirling energy of the serpent and kundalini experience and two balls – I cannot guess what they are for [I joke of course].
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Rubens - Judith with the head of Holofernes
- Schuré - The Great Initiates – 01 Reconstruction of an Initiation ceremony
- The Marriage of Philology and Mercury - Maid 2
- Von Stuck, Franz - 1927 Judith and Holofernes
- War of the Sons of Light Against the Sons of Darkness – 05 Disposition and weapons of the front formations
- West & Southern France, Italy - The trial of witches
- Wirth, Oswald – 01 The Magician
- Wirth, Oswald – 08 Justice
- Zosimos of Panopolis - The Vision of Zosimos - 06