Symbols - What does heaven look like
The setting is also referred to as the theatre. We are actors or Puppets in the play, with a role, but unlike many normal actors we actually have little clue about the plot or how we fit into the scenario!
Occasionally, we never even live to see the end of that scene, we rarely see the end, or the play as a whole.
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Death of Louis Agassiz
- Hodgson, Roger – Crime of the Century - If everyone was listening
- Knight, Dame Laura – Ballet and theatre – 01
- Knight, Dame Laura – Ballet and theatre – 02
- North Whitehead, Alfred – God
- Shaivism - Concepts and symbols - Destiny
- Shaivism - Concepts and symbols - Play and Theatre
- Shaivism - Concepts and symbols - Reincarnation and Destiny
- Tranströmer, Tomas - The Forgotten Commander
- Vaughan, Dr Alan – A person as a spiritual entity makes his basic choices for the future before he is born. He enters the world with his destiny
- Vonnegut, Kurt - Slaughterhouse-Five
- Whitton, Dr Joel - The Bardo – a Summary of Case histories