Symbols - What does heaven look like
He was classically depicted as a green-skinned man with a ‘pharaoh's beard’ [see link below to Ball and Polo stick] partially mummy-wrapped at the legs [swaddling clothes], wearing a distinctive crown with two large ostrich feathers at either side. The picture shows the symbolism.
See links to:
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Egyptian Book of the Dead - Spell 146
- Plutarch of Chaeronea - Osiris
- Schuré - The Great Initiates – 02 Reconstruction of an Initiation ceremony
- Schuré - The Great Initiates – Isis and Osiris
- The Ancient Egyptian Book of the Dead
- W.Y. Evans-Wentz - The Fairy-Faith in Celtic Countries - The Pyramids as the site of the Mysteries