Symbols - What does heaven look like
The number one is, in many symbol systems, the symbol for 'God' - the Ultimate Intelligence or as Cirlot says "it is equivalent to the Centre, to the non manifest point, to the creative power or the 'unmoved mover'."
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Agrippa, Heinrich Cornelius - The Philosophy of Natural Magic – Chapter 04 - Numbers
- Bruno, Giordano – Cause, principle and unity - 11 The Fifth Dialogue
- Ficino, Marsilio - Commentary on Plato’s Timaeus - Unity goodness and intellect
- Jili, Abd al-Karim - Al-Kahf wa al-raqim - 080 Section 7
- Schuré - The Great Initiates – 04 Reconstruction of an Initiation ceremony
- Sefer ha-bahir – Para 51 – One, Two, Three
- Shabistari, Mahmud - The Gulshan-i raz - Non being is the mirror of absolute being
- Simon, Paul - When numbers get serious
- Stolz von Stolzenberg, Daniel - Viridarium chemicum 1624
- Twelve drummers drumming
- Yasna 11 - Verse 9
- Zohar - I 019b – The Universe shell and kernel
- Zohar - II 042b – Ocean and sea and the Abyss