Symbols - What does heaven look like
King and Queen [chess]
The symbolism of the levels and layers and the cone itself, however, is applied in the way the pieces are designed – at least in a chess set that is based on symbolic lines
The King and Queen in chess also have symbolic levels. Each level – Earth, Water, Air, Fire and Aether are present in their design.
But they have the symbolic Crown. They are thus enlightened beings!
The Fire level though narrow, projects out some way giving the impression that it is a formidable barrier.
The symbolism is consistently applied in chess, in the tarot and in spiritual experiences.
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Bacon, Roger - The Mirror of Alchemy – Chapter 06
- Bees – Lectures by Rudolf Steiner - Queens, Eggs and the Sun
- Howe, Elias - Invents the practical sewing machine using a dream
- Led Zeppelin - Battle of Evermore
- Organisation of Pictish society – Roles - Queen
- Rolling Stones - She's a Rainbow
- Symbolism - Korean mystic shamanism – Costume: Elements and her dress
- Tarot - 10 Minor Arcana - 00 The Court Cards introduction
- Through the Looking Glass - Ch 07 - 3 Plum cake