Symbols - What does heaven look like
A hedge is a type of barrier or boundary – see barriers and boundaries.
The template of the body is a matrix of cells. The external boundary of the body is symbolically represented and seen in visions, dreams and so on as a wall - an impenetrable layer that can only be entered or exited via tunnels and other portals – the chakras.
In contrast the internal cells and organs of the body are divided by symbolic objects that are less solid and include the hedge and the fence. A hedge is thus one of the more penetrable boundaries between spiritual cells in the matrix of your body.
The term ‘hedge-crosser’, in contrast, refers to someone able to cross from the physical into the spiritual world. In effect, the term hedge becomes just another symbolic alternative to a veil or door or similar.
In Old Europe, the Witch was called "HAEGTESSA", a "Hedge-rider" or hedge-crosser. The image of the "hedge rider" often contained the picture of a man or woman "riding" a hedge and placed them sitting on the hedge, with one leg on the "village" side of the hedge [physical], and the other on the "wild" side [spiritual]. The Witch belonged to both worlds simultaneously as a result of their crossing back and forth.
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Alice in Wonderland - Ch 04 - 4 The Lizard flies
- Christine Stewart, hit by car, has NDE
- Lalla - Knowledge is a garden
- Lalla - Your way of knowing is a private herb garden
- Spencer, Stanley - Symbolism 19 - The Lovers (The Dustman)
- The Process and the Infinite Oneness DPT by Hedgeclipper
- Through the Looking Glass - Ch 02 - 2 The enormous game of chess