Symbols - What does heaven look like
Foam is half way between water and earth. Foam is thus symbolically Spirit on its way to becoming Form. It takes on some of the attributes of the Platonic solids, being an intermediary form between ordered spirit energy and energy which has taken form.
Foam also takes its symbolism from that of the shore.
W B Yeats – Anima Mundi
Our daily thought was but the line of foam at the edge of a vast luminous sea; ….and in that sea there are some who swim or sail, explorers who perhaps know all its shores.
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Byron, Lord - from Don Juan
- Chesterton, G K - The ballad of the White Horse
- Desnos, Robert - Identity Of Images (Identite des Images)
- Frost, Robert - Where had I heard this wind before
- Goethe - Selected poems - The sun proclaims its old devotion
- Hesiod - Theogony - 03 Order of creation
- Hokusai - The Great Wave off Kanagawa
- Jami - SALÁMÁN AND ABSÁL – from 05 The Story
- Keats, John - Epistle to John Hamilton Reynolds
- Lewis, C S - Prince Caspian - The Water wall
- Rig Veda - The Mist of Creation
- Rumi - Misc - God has made existence magnificent
- Schwabe, Carlos - The Virgin of the Lilies 1899
- Watson, Lyall - Water
- Yeats, W B - Collected poems - My mother dandled me and sang