Category: Illness or disabilities
Introduction and description
Pneumonitis or pulmonitis is a general term that refers to inflammation of lung tissue. It is thus a lung disease. Lung diseases in general are described in great detail, if you follow the link.
Pneumonitis was listed as the one of the top 15 leading causes of death (at number 15) in the United States as of 2010. Pneumonia is “pneumonitis combined with consolidation and exudation due to infection”.
Shortness of breath and pain.
The section on lung diseases provides a great deal more information on causes, but in brief the causes of pneumonitis are as follows:
- Viruses - for example measles can cause pneumonitis
- Toxins - including Nanoparticles and Heavy metal poisoning and not forgetting dental amalgam fillings. Smoking and smoke is a toxin in this respect. For example inhaling chemicals, such as Sodium hydroxide or gases like chlorine can cause pneumonitis, the X Ray above shows someone who has chemically induced pneumonitis
- Fungal infection
- Nutritional deprivation – including Mineral deficiency and vitamin deficiency and Mineral supplements, Vitamin supplements and dietary supplements
- Physical trauma including Surgery
- Stress - in effect psychological trauma
- Vaccines and Food allergies or other allergies
- Radiation - Radiation therapy can cause pneumonitis. But any form of radiation that induces resonance may be a cause, including the resonance induced by the infrasound from wind farms
Although there has been discussion in scientific literature on the role inherited genes might play, the arguments used are not always sound. The assumption that just because many people in a family have the same illness or disease, it must be genetic, is not correct; it could equally well indicate exposure to the same environmental pathogen or stressor. Furthermore, if genes are damaged or changed, they have to be damaged or changed by something. And the main culprits at the moment are radiation, viruses and nanoparticles.
Find and treat the cause.
How it works
Why do people get spiritual experiences from pneumonitis?
follow the link to see how it works.