Category: Illness or disabilities
Introduction and description
Asperger syndrome (AS), also known as Aspergers, is a developmental disorder characterized by significant difficulties in social interaction and nonverbal communication, along with restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests.
It is classified by the medical profession as an autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and differs from other disorders by relatively normal language and intelligence.
Symptoms usually begin before two years old and can last for a person's entire life.
For more details on the causes and effects, as well as healing suggestions please follow this LINK.
- Metagenomic testing as a means of determining the cause of mental illness 026757
- Metagenomic testing as a means of identifying the pathogens causing Autism and Mood disorders 026781
Wisdom, Inspiration, Divine love & Bliss
- Canned Heat - Alan Wilson 'Grim Harvest' 026821
- Canned Heat - Alan Wilson playing jaw harp 026817
- Canned Heat - Human Condition 026829
- Canned Heat - Let's Work Together 026823
- Canned Heat - Mean old world 026825
- Canned Heat - On the Road Again 026820
- Canned Heat - Poor Moon 026822