It may be helpful here to have open the Model of the Mind
A threat can be a threat to our survival or our very existence, or it can be a threat to our happiness. It may also threaten our objectives and our goals.
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- A Gift From God Ibogaine by C
- Epictetus - The Enchiridion - 12
- Krishnamurti - The Network of Thought - Fear
- Krishnamurti - The Network of Thought - Fear, the pursuit of pleasure, and the burden of greed and pain
- Oliver Sacks - Victor the Wild Boy and what he learnt
- Plotinus - The Enneads - Do not base your peace of mind on the fortunes, good or bad, of any other men
- Socrates - Misc. Quote - Turn the other cheek
- Steiner, Rudolf - Nature spirits - The misuse of power
- Tirrukural, the - Book 1 Gratitude
- Tirrukural, the - Book 2 The Unswerving Sceptre
- van Helmont, Jan Baptist - The Illumination of the Higher spirit
- Vaughan, Henry - The Pursuit