A form of inter composer communication in which a person is able to communicate with animals, insects and birds and bring them to him or her.
St Francis was a summoner.
Most horse whisperers are summoners.
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Agrippa, Heinrich Cornelius - Sacramentum matrimonii antiquissimum est - 06
- Ailo Gaup - The Night Between Days - The Sámi noaides
- AwoFa'lokun Fatunmbi - Yoruba martial arts
- Black Elk - Native American Indians - Birds and Spirit helpers
- Clark, Fay Marvin – Into the Light – The baby deer with the broken leg
- Count of St Germain - Out of body to distant lands
- Deliberate sleep deprivation
- Euripides - The Bacchae - First they let their hair fall loose
- Jesus - Luke 5 - Summoning fishes
- Kahuna - Calling the sharks in Samoa
- Keightley, Thomas - Music weaves spells
- Laubscher, B J F - The secrets of Anna; summoning squirrels
- Moitessier, Bernard – The Long Way - The Fairy Tern
- Nick Jans - The Last Night Breaking - Maniilaq Part 1
- Ninjutsu - Levitation
- Ninjutsu - Summoning
- Pied Piper of Hamlin
- Poetic Edda - The Ballad of Fafnir [extract]
- Pythagoras - Iamblichus's Life - Communicating with ox and eagle
- Pythagoras - Iamblichus's Life - The Daunian bear
- Saadi - The Gulistan of Sa‘di – 22 from The Morals of Dervishes
- Sir Arthur Grimble - The Calling of the Porpoise
- Taming wild beasts and singing with grasshoppers