Symbols - What does heaven look like
As far as I can ascertain there are two different meanings to the symbolism of the Witnesses, they are very different.
One – The first symbolic meaning is that of a prophet or hermit. In other words a witness is a spiritual leader
And I shall send them witnesses so that they might witness to them, but they will not hear. And they will even kill the witnesses. And they will persecute those who search out the law and they will neglect everything and begin to do evil in my sight.
Alchemy and Kabbalah - By Samael Aun Weor
The two witnesses are a semi-ethereal semi physical pair of cords that are netwined along the spinal medulla, forming the caduceus of Mercury, the sacred eight, the sign of the infinite. In the male, the two witnesses part from the right and left testicles and in the female they part from te ovaries.
These two witnesses are situated to the right and left sides of the dorsal spine. The two witnesses alternatively ascend from left to right until forming a marvellous knot in that space sitiated between the two eyebrows; thereafter they continue through the nasal cavities. The two witnesses connect the sexual organs with the nasal cavities.
The ganglionic cord that proceeds from the left side is cold, lunar and the ganglionic cord that proceeds from the right side is hot, solar. These two nervous cords are graciously knotted in the coccyx. The kundalini awakens when the solar and lunar atoms of the seminal system make contact in the Triveni, close to the coccyx
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Ashtavakra Gita - 01 Instruction on Self-Realization
- Cohen, Leonard - Dance me to the end of love
- Desnos, Robert - Cascade
- Dowden, Edward - Awakening
- Hesiod - Works and Days - Justice and Conscience
- Hodgson, Roger – In the Eye of the Storm - Had a Dream (Sleeping With the Enemy)
- Mare, Walter de la - The Empty house
- Morrells, Luce - The two Ys in the Abyss
- Pauli, Wolfgang - Letter 28th September 1952
- Qu’ran - Judgement Day; overview - Surah Al An’am