Symbols - What does heaven look like
It is literally the place where a bee stores its honey. Symbolically, a bee is a spiritual traveller, honey is spiritual input, thus a honeycomb is symbolically a place in the body where spiritual input can be stored. As the honeycomb is a serious of cells one of the places could be a room – an area of memory – meaning that the spiritual input could be invisible – wisdom or inspiration, or it could be a vision.
If the spiritual input is healing energy then it may get stored in another area of the body – possibly also seen symbolically as part of the matrix of the body.
In understanding this we need to see that the Template of the body is a form of matrix with cells all mapped out - literal and figurative cells, as such the honeycomb is representing in its more general sense the spiritual body but a spiritual body that – if the honeycomb is full – is packed with spiritual energy.
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Beuys, Joseph - The Queen Bee Sculptures
- Bhagavata Purana - Bees
- Gaudi - Professional work - 04 The Sagrada Família
- Hockney, David - Li Shangyin - 1 Swallow terrace, Spring
- Isaiah 7
- Jami - SALÁMÁN AND ABSÁL – from 04 The Story
- Masters and Houston - Exploring his own spiritual body
- Nizami – Makhzanol Asrar (The Treasury of Mysteries) – from The Third Discourse 01 On the changing world
- Song of Solomon 5