Category: Illness or disabilities
Introduction and description
Incontinence may refer to:
- Fecal incontinence - the involuntary excretion of bowel contents
- Urinary incontinence - the involuntary excretion of urine
Urinary incontinence is described within the context of Bladder and urinary tract disease.
Fecal incontinence is described within the context of Intestine disease, which includes any problems associated with the intestine and all its various parts - colon, rectum and so on.
- Green, Drs Elmer and Alyce – Healing severe fecal incontinence using biofeedback 027316
- Hack Tuke, Daniel – Healing - Incontinence and paralysis cured by suggestion and mesmerism 026212
- Hack Tuke, Daniel – Healing - Urinary Incontinence cured by suggestion and mesmerism 026213
- The Healing Power of Sleep 026790