Type of Spiritual Experience
Aphthous stomatitis (also termed recurrent aphthous stomatitis, recurring oral aphthae or recurrent aphthous ulceration; from Greek: ἄφθα aphtha, "mouth ulcer") is a common condition characterized by the repeated formation of benign and non-contagious mouth ulcers (aphthae) in otherwise healthy individuals. The informal term canker sores is also used, mainly in North America.
Ulcerative colitis (Colitis ulcerosa, UC) is a form of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) that causes inflammation and ulcers in the colon.
A description of the experience
Beclometasone dipropionate or beclomethasone dipropionate (USAN, former BAN) is a potent glucocorticoid steroid. Beclometasone dipropionate comes in the form of:
- an inhaler e.g. Clenil, Qvar , Vanceril a wide number of brands of which are available, where it is used for the prophylaxis of asthma.
- a nasal spray e.g. Beconase, Alanase, Vancenase , it is used for the treatment of rhinitis (e.g. hayfever) and sinusitis
- an oral preparation when it is used by oral pathologists in the treatment of unusually severe aphthous ulcers.
- a cream or ointment (trade name Propaderm), when it is used to treat severe inflammatory skin disorders e.g. eczema unresponsive to less potent steroids
- a tablet - It is also licensed to treat ulcerative colitis in conjunction with doses of 5-aminosalicylates in the form of a gastric acid-resistant, periodic release tablet marketed under the brand name Clipper.
On Aug, 27, 2015: 1,202 people reported to have side effects when taking Beconase. Among them, 34 people (2.83%) have Hallucination.
On Sep, 11, 2015: 1,484 people reported to have side effects when taking Vanceril. Among them, 8 people (0.54%) have Hallucination.
On Aug, 30, 2015: 2,336 people reported to have side effects when taking Qvar 40. Among them, 8 people (0.34%) have Hallucination.
The source of the experienceeHealthme
Concepts, symbols and science items
Activities and commonsteps
OverloadsAsthma and allergy
Mouth and tooth disease