The evolution of the universe is seen as a great wheel [within the cosmic egg] in which the workers 'live' figuratively speaking around the edge, and the ones who devised the plan are at the centre. The wheel of evolution keeps on turning and workers are born and die around the rim reincarnating endlessly and contributing to evolution without a great deal of understanding of the role they have played [pawns in the game of evolutionary chess in the matrix of life].
The first few sections of the 'why are we here' folder on the website describes something of the concept - follow LINK.
Anyone in computing or in engineering is likely to find the overall concepts relatively easy to understand, because the wheel is divided by the stages of a template project planning method.
If atoms are simply copies of the cosmic egg [with the aggregate known and thus only some functions 'visible'/operating], then we contain the blueprint for the evolution of the universe as well as the system of the universe itself. In essence we all contain the plan and are the plan!
Plato saw the plan as a set of spheres that moved according to where in the plan we were. [see LINK].
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Chronicle of the Rebirth of Katsugorō – 05 The account as related by Matsudaira Kwanzan Sama
- Qu’ran - Judgement Day; The Scroll of Deeds, Destiny and the Final Separation
- Symbolism - Korean mystic shamanism - Wheel and Unmoving mover
- Urantia Book - Paper 12 - The Universe of Universes - The Egg
- Urantia Book - Paper 42 - Energy, Mind and Matter - Spirit and energy recycling