During Ecstasy the channels to the Higher spirit are opened, the Crown Chakra is unblocked and the communication channels are permanently opened to the Composer, and Higher spirit but there is no merge with the Higher spirit. This experience may be very intense or in those who have undergone many previous stages it may be almost unnoticeable. The start of the enlightenment process.
Barbara Brennan – Hands of Light
The sixth level … is …. called the celestial body.…… It is the level through which we experience spiritual ecstasy. We can reach it through meditation and many .. other forms of transformation work.
When we reach the point of ‘being’ where we know our connection with all the universe, when we see the light and love in everything that exists, when we are immersed in the light and feel we are of it and it is of us and feel that we are one with God, then we have raised our consciousness to the sixth level ….
Unconditional love flows when there is a connection between the open heart chakra and the open celestial chakra. In this connection, we combine the love of humanity, our basic human love for our fellow human beings in the flesh, with the spiritual ecstasy found in the spiritual love that goes beyond the physical reality to all the realms of existence. Combining these two creates the experience of unconditional love.
The celestial body appears to me in beautiful shimmering light, composed mostly of pastel colours. This light has a gold silver shine and opalescent quality, like mother of pearl sequins. Its form is less defined than the etheric template level in that it simply appears to be composed of light that radiates out from the body like the glow around a candle. Within this glow are also brighter, stronger beams of light.
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Chagall - au dessus de la ville
- Chagall - danse
- Chagall - the fiddler
- Crowley, Aleister - Book of Lies - The Dragon Flies
- Gilbert, Elizabeth - Your elusive creative genius – The importance of transcendence
- Gurdjieff - Beelzebub's tales to his grandson - Three brains
- Hegel - On the nature of ecstasy
- Hegel - Philosophy of Mind – Recognitive Self-consciousness
- Henry Corbin - Spiritual Body and Celestial Earth - Mountains
- Judee Sill - The kiss
- Ken Wilber - On the stages of the spiritual path
- Tarot - 03 Major Arcana - 07 The Chariot