The Composer has access to the wider spiritual world to get access to ‘data’ in its widest sense – images, sounds, taste sensations, smells and so on that are not those of the person.
Data input is data that has either been extracted from the Database by the composer for the purposes of constructing a dream, vision, providing inspiration or guidance etc. or it may be data that has been provided by a Spirit Entity or by another Composer.
In the diagram below the data input is labelled Images, sounds etc.
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Benjamin, Walter - Illuminations - Data stores
- Blake, William - His sources of inspiration
- Ecclesiastes 1
- Henry Sidgwick - Economic theory
- Kant, Immanuel - Dreams of a Spirit Seer - 12 Chapter Three
- Oliver Sacks - The twins, numbers and celestial music
- Ramachandran, Dr V S - Nancy the nurse sees cartoons
- Whitman, Walt - Who learns my lesson complete