Atom and levels
The layout of the Atom may be thought of as a series of concentric circles. Each band is a vibrational layer. If we try to see this diagrammatically, and plot the circles against the vibration layers, then each function or system of the universe is to be found at a specific layer vibrationally. If I represent a function/system using a rectangle you can see that they will exist in different layers even though they are all to be found in the atom.
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Bhagavata Purana - On Atoms
- Björk - Atom Dance
- Bruno, Giordano – On Magic - On aggregates and functions
- Canistris, Opicinus de - Diagram with 'Crucifixion'
- Dogon - And Digitaria
- Dogon - The features of Digitaria - the 'seed'
- Hinton, Charles - The Fourth Dimension – Atoms
- Hogons of Dyon - The Shoemaker
- Jili, Abd al-Karim - Al-Kahf wa al-raqim - 130 Section 12
- Leibniz - The Monadology - 01
- Leibniz - The Monadology - 07
- Mikhail Vasilyevich Lomonosov – On the Relation of the Amount of Material and Weight – Functions and spin
- Planck, Max - There is no such thing as Matter
- Plotinus - The Enneads - Where is heaven
- Shaivism - Concepts and symbols - Atom
- Shaivism - Concepts and symbols - Elements - earth, water, fire, and air [from Onbadukadir] and Aggregates
- Soddy, Frederick – Soddy's role as prophet - 02 Energy recycling, form, function and the Egg
- Soddy, Frederick – Soddy's role as prophet - 03 Aggregates, the force of aggregation, form and functions
- Swedenborg, Emanuel - The Infinite - Units of energy and rates of spin