Symbols - What does heaven look like
In essence it is just another reprentation, if applied to a person, of their part in the Great work - the plan they have been given - as well as the paths they have followed - so in effect both present, past and future plan and action all in one.
There is a link between the symbolism of knots, ties and laces which are the symbols of earthly ties and lace reinforcing the idea that the plan is for earthly existence. And lace's complex patterns helps to show the complexity of people's lives in a more realistic way than simple cloth or net.
The colour of lace often ties in with the colour of the rainbow and its symbolism.
Some fascinating symbolism comes into play when lace is used in a collar or ruff.
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Dali - The Enigma of Desire
- Daumal, Rene - A Fundamental experiment - Part 2
- Desnos, Robert - Identity Of Images (Identite des Images)
- Dickinson, Emily - The only ghost I ever saw
- Herbert, George - Peace
- Lilly, John - The barrier to another dimension
- Matisse - algue blanche sur fond rouge et vert
- Morrells, Luce and the dark coral angel
- Spencer, Stanley - Symbolism 07 - A village in heaven 1937