Some science behind the scenes
What sorts of things can be used as spiritual transducers?
- Jewellery – necklaces, rings, ear rings, bracelets, head bands, pendants, toe rings, ankle chains and so on
- ‘Piercings’ – nose rings, eyebrow rings etc
- Small Balls, pebbles and rocks – though these are effectively ‘loose’ they can still be applied to the body with elastic cords or simply rested on the body as it is resting. Sex balls and so called love eggs, for example, are held in the vagina and provide genital stimulation . ‘Hot rocks’ are placed on the body at key trigger points on the back and neck. Wristbands are occasionally used to hold ceramic pebbles in place to help with motion sickness
- Acupuncture needles - and Acupuncture – which is gentle stimulation using ‘pins’ needing a fully trained acupuncturist
All these need to be made of one of the following sorts of material.
- Electrically conductive material – see electrical conductivity of various materials. Generally the metals are highly conductive – silver, gold, even iron. The effect is produced by Magnetic induction, using the earth’s geomagnetic field or one produced by electrical equipment. It may also be produced by Direct induction of an electrical current, in this case the source may be static electricity, electrical equipment producing an electric charge or the earth’s telluric currents.
- Ceramics - many ceramics are capable of being a spiritual transducer using piezoelectricity. But, the industrially produced ceramics are generally not useful, for both practical [some are powders] and safety [some are toxic] reasons. Thus where we need to look for a more prosaic and simpler solution is in pottery and more specifically earthenware.
- Crystals – numerous crystals are spiritual transducers. The best known crystal here is quartz. Crystals can be of two types Pyroelectric crystals which work via piezoelectricity and thermoelectric crystals which work via thermoelectricity
- Teeth - The crystals in teeth are capable of being a transducer via piezoelectricity - the charge which accumulates in response to applied mechanical stress.
I have provided some examples of how many indigenous, ‘new age’ and shamanic people use these materials in jewellery, ear piercings, nose piercings and so on in the sub-methods.