Type of Spiritual Experience
A description of the experience
Fenofibrate (INN), marketed as Tricor and under several other brand names, is a drug of the fibrate class. It is mainly used to reduce cholesterol levels in patients at risk of cardiovascular disease. Like other fibrates, it reduces both low-density lipoprotein (LDL) and very low density lipoprotein (VLDL) levels, as well as increasing high-density lipoprotein (HDL) levels and reducing triglyceride levels. It is used alone or along with statins in the treatment of hypercholesterolemia and hypertriglyceridemia.
The most common adverse events (>3% of patients with coadministered statins) are
- Back pain
- Joint pain or arthralgia
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Myopathy and rhabdomyolysis; increased risk when coadminstered with a statin, particularly in the elderly and patients with diabetes, renal failure, hypothyroidism
- Can increase serum transaminases; liver tests should be monitored periodicall
- Can increase serum creatinine levels; renal function should be monitored periodically in patients with renal insufficiency
- Can increase cholesterol excretion into the bile, leading to risk of cholelithiasis; if suspected, gallbladder studies are indicated. See "Interaction" section under Bile acid sequestrant
- Exercise caution in concomitant treatment with oral coumarin anticoagulants (e.g. warfarin). Adjust the dosage of coumarin to maintain the prothrombin time/INR at desired level to prevent bleeding complications
On Dec, 29, 2016 4,601 people reported to have side effects when taking Trilipix.
Among them, 17 people (0.37%) have Hallucination
Time on Trilipix when people have Hallucination :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years|
Gender of people who have Hallucination when taking Trilipix :
On Jan, 24, 2016: 3,682 people reported to have side effects when taking Trilipix. Among them, 16 people (0.43%) have Death.