Type of Spiritual Experience
A description of the experience
Imipramine (G 22355), sold as Tofranil and also known as melipramine, is a tricyclic antidepressant (TCA) of the dibenzazepine group. Imipramine is mainly used in the treatment of major depression and enuresis (inability to control urination).
It has also been evaluated for use in panic disorder
Those listed in Italic text below denote common side effects. Those listed in bold text denote life-threatening side effects.
- Central nervous system: dizziness, drowsiness, confusion, seizures, headache, anxiety, tremors, stimulation, weakness, insomnia, nightmares, extrapyramidal symptoms in geriatric patients, increased psychiatric symptoms, paresthesia
- Cardiovascular: orthostatic hypotension, ECG changes, tachycardia, hypertension, palpitations, dysrhythmias
- Eyes, ears, nose and throat: blurred vision, tinnitus, mydriasis
- Gastrointestinal: dry mouth, nausea, vomiting, paralytic ileus, increased appetite, cramps, epigastric distress, jaundice, hepatitis, stomatitis, constipation, taste change
- Genitourinary: urinary retention,
- Hematological: agranulocytosis, thrombocytopenia, eosinophilia, leukopenia
- Skin: rash, urticaria, diaphoresis, pruritus, photosensitivity
On Dec, 21, 2015: 56 people reported to have side effects when taking Imipramine pamoate. Among them, 1 people (1.79%) has Hallucination.
Time on Imipramine pamoate when people have Hallucination :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years|
Gender of people who have Hallucination when taking Imipramine pamoate :
On Nov, 25, 2015: 56 people reported to have side effects when taking Imipramine pamoate. Among them, 1 people (1.79%) has Death.