There is only one original sin - that theologians invented original sin
Sin does not exist in the spiritual world
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Albrecht Dürer – 12 The Hanged Man
- Nietzsche - Daybreak - Christianity has succeeded in transforming Eros and Aphrodite into diabolical kobolds
- Nietzsche - Ecce Homo - The concept ‘sin’ invented together with the instrument of torture which goes with it
- Nietzsche - On the Genealogy of Morals - The exploitation of the sense of 'guilt'
- Nietzsche - On the Genealogy of Morals - Too long the earth has been a madhouse
- Nietzsche - The Anti-Christ - On the commission of sins
- Nietzsche - The Anti-Christ - Religion is a profound discontent with the actual
- Nietzsche - Thus spake Zarathustra - As long as men have existed, man has enjoyed himself too little