A ‘Method’ shows the sorts or types of activities that might need to be undertaken during the development and evolution of the Creation. This is not the plan, but it is the thing used to produce a plan. It is like a reminder of the sorts of thing that have to be done.
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- A Letter from Charles R. Darwin to J.F.W. Herschel, J. F. W. (May 23, 1861)
- Bryson, Bill - On man as a configuration
- Bryson, Bill - On proteins, cells and DNA
- Bryson, Bill - On targeted extinction
- Bryson, Bill - Protein creation
- Dialogues Concerning Natural Religion - David Hume – System and order as an indicator of the Nature of ‘God’, but not necessarily proof of one Being
- Dialogues Concerning Natural Religion - David Hume – The eye and the likeness of men and woman as observed examples of Intelligent Design
- Teilhard de Chardin, Pierre - Phenomenon of Man - The creation process