Healing input is invisible but takes the form of both cool healing energy – spiritual input - template information to help repairs take place, and occasionally the sort of updates and amendments we analogously see with Microsoft when they send an amendment – a fix – to fix a bug in the software.
There are three templates held in the spiritual world of every form. In the case of a human being:
- the template of the human body that is the archetypal form
- the template that the person himself or herself possesses, which is the form he/she should have [the occurrence] and
- the actual template at that point which expresses the state of the body all its illnesses, ravaged parts, broken links and so on.
This is shown on the right hand side of the diagram above.
The actual template and template occurrence need to be perpetually compared [this is shown in the diagram] to see if there are differences. The differences are then output in order that healing can take place.
There are also three sorts of function. There are
- archetypal functions – the sum total of all human function, then
- the functions the person was allocated that made them, then finally
- all the functions the person has at any one time – allocated, learnt, acquired, and so on.
These too are monitored to determine whether there have been negative changes. Again, the differences are then output in order that healing can take place.
The healing process provides the composer with details of the action required and the composer then heads off to find the appropriate template and healing action. Where a function needs repair, it searches the functions and again finds the right ones and the instructions for actioning them. Once these are received, the healing process can begin.
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.