From all the evidence collected on hallucinations and apports, as well as on out of body experiences, it is apparent that ‘ghosts’ can come in three varieties:
- One is an ‘action replay’ – a clip of a person’s perceptions which is replayed to that person and overlays [like a double negative], the input from the eyes. This is not an uncommon experience for people who are grief stricken. The composer [higher spirit] appears to find a comforting clip to help the grief stricken person
- The next is also an action replay, but does not come from the person who sees the ghost but is being replayed either by another person [and the viewer receives the impression via inter composer communication], or the surroundings [being crystalline] have captured the scene during a time of high emotion, and the person is receiving the impression via psychometry
In these two cases the 'ghost' is generally semi transparent or looks like a film would do if played back into thin air – vague, flickery, lacking in colour. And no interaction with the ghost is possible, it just is.
[If interaction is possible even though the image is indistinct, it could be the third variety in the process of materialising, and you need to wait for more of it to appear - a bit like the Cheshire cat in Alice in Wonderland.]
But there do appear to be ‘ghosts’ that are far more substantial, with whom one can interact, and which if touched may even have a body that can be felt. There are then four further explanations that can be given for these:
- An out of body explorer [a very good one] who is able to manufacture from a template a temporary form in order that it can interact with those it has visited
- A person dreaming who is also out of body,[ generally lucid dreaming seems to be more effective at producing the temporary form needed ] and again the template is used
- A spirit from another sphere than ours [see levels and layers] who manages to apport itself into our sphere via a medium and manufacture itself a form from the energy of the sitters and the medium as well as something of the medium themselves.
- A dead person [well dead in the sense the Higher spirit has left the body it temporarily occupied], who is called back by the seance group and apports itself into our sphere again via a medium and manufactures itself a recognisable form from the energy of the sitters and the medium as well as something of the medium themselves. Note that there are links with resurrection here
Thus the concept of the Apport becomes exceptionally important and we believe we have enough observations now to state that apporting is a genuine phenomenon.
Dark Matter suddenly takes on a whole new importance, as clearly the third type of ghost is being materialised from dark matter, by the Higher spirit.
The concept of the template also becomes key to this process.
The observations describing ghosts are too numerous to list under this heading, and because the source usually does not know the type of ghost - even one not touched may be a materialised form - the hallucinations provide a better entry point, as does the section on apporting and templates.
Ghosts in Solid Form - Robert Gambier Bolton
The meaning of the word Materialisation, ......I understand to be this : the taking on by an entity from a sphere outside our own, an entity representing a man, woman, or child (or even a beast or bird), of a temporary body built up from material drawn partially; from the inhabitants of earth, consolidated through the agency of certain persons of both sexes, termed Sensitives, and moulded by the entity into a semblance of the body which (it alleges) it inhabited during its existence on earth. In other words, a materialisation is the appearance of an entity in bodily, tangible form [i.e one which we can touch], thus differing from an …. apparition, which is, of course, one which cannot be touched although it may be clearly visible to anyone possessing only normal sight.
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Gambier Bolton, Robert – A typical materialisation séance with all its stages and Precautions Against Fraud
- Gambier Bolton, Robert – Ghosts in Solid Form – Experiment 01 Test with Sensitive A , a nearly blind man
- Gambier Bolton, Robert – Ghosts in Solid Form – Experiment 02 Another Test with Sensitive A , a nearly blind man
- Gambier Bolton, Robert – Ghosts in Solid Form – Experiment 03 Test with Sensitive B , Florrie Cook
- Gambier Bolton, Robert – Ghosts in Solid Form – Experiment 04 Test with Sensitive Z, a trance medium, resulting in two female materialised entities
- Gambier Bolton, Robert – Ghosts in Solid Form – Experiment 05 Test with Mr D, two female materialised entities and a signet ring
- Gambier Bolton, Robert – Ghosts in Solid Form – Experiment 06 Test with a non trance Sensitive, resulting in a materialisation of a man who played the harmonium
- Gambier Bolton, Robert – Ghosts in Solid Form – Experiment 07 Test with a trance Sensitive, in an ‘Office’ of palatial splendour, resulting in a materialisation of a famous Lord and an animal from India
- Gambier Bolton, Robert – Ghosts in Solid Form – Experiment 08 Test with a deep trance Sensitive, resulting in the materialisation of a female entity who then dematerialised gradually like the Cheshire cat
- Gambier Bolton, Robert – Ghosts in Solid Form – Experiment 09 Test with a deep trance Sensitive, resulting in the materialisation of both beasts and birds – a seal
- Gambier Bolton, Robert – Ghosts in Solid Form – Experiment 10 Test with a trance Sensitive, resulting in the materialisation of a French dancing-girl , fully materialised from head to foot
- Gambier Bolton, Robert – The Conditions needed to obtain a materialisation – 07 Do not use hypnosis, it results in materialisations that are conjured entirely from the perceptions of the sitters or sensitive
- SPIRIT POSSESSION IN RAJASTHAN - Jeffrey G. Snodgrass 02
- SPIRIT POSSESSION IN RAJASTHAN - Jeffrey G. Snodgrass 03
- SPIRIT POSSESSION IN RAJASTHAN - Jeffrey G. Snodgrass 05
- SPIRIT POSSESSION IN RAJASTHAN - Jeffrey G. Snodgrass 06