Common steps and sub-activities
The Orbit technique
This method is a form of Love with Visualisation. It comes from Bill Swyngard who also helped develop the Christos technique.
THE ORBIT TECHNIQUE
1. The first sign of defeat on this new program is if you get tired, you are not approaching it correctly and you have not understood what we are talking about.
2. Sit until you love who you are. Don’t move until you love you! Having loved yourself thoroughly and knowing that you can do this at any time continue to step 3. If you do not love yourself thoroughly then this is not for you. Wait at least a month before trying again.
3. Push out through the eyes to a distance of six feet and then push out through the
fingertips and nails to an expansion of 2 inches. Wait for a roaring sound and proceed to step 4.
4. See a piano and with your feet start running up the piano keys. Turn and run back down. Do this ten times. If you lose count start over again. It’s important that you do 10 counts evenly. It is also important to only count when you start to run up the keys. When you have finished your tenth count, notice a chair beside the piano and sit and wait for your 5th instruction.
5. Sit until you love who you are. Don’t move until you love you.
6. Open that mind to the left of the 3rd eye. Yes, there is a mind there! (The mind should look like a round mass of energy.) Now circle the 3rd eye with the mind. (This will be clockwise as you look out through your eyes). Having done this 5 times, open the valve just to the left of your right eye and peer through to the light until you can see the light. When this is done wait for the 7th instructions.
7. When this 7th step is done and you have seen the light, you are on your way up Jacob’s Ladder to the God force within you and to line up all of the Orbits in a straight line. That’s what this is all about. The levels of energy have to be in an even line, then the Orbits follow suit, which means that now you can walk hand in hand with the Master. If you see him you are right on track. Shake his hand and let him lead you up and up and up to the more profound and blinding light.
8. Doing this you will slip right onto the 8th step and feel yourself getting hotter and hotter. Look at the hand that you are holding, (if you can see it because of the light). It’s Bill Swygard and he is helping you to the 9th and final step of your journey.
9. Walk across the fire and then walk on water. Turn back to look only once and you can actually see that everything is in line. Now, my friend, if you have truly done this with love and understanding, then you have opened doors that you never thought possible.
10. Now, number 10 is not at all hard, just turn and shake Bill Swygard’s hand and hope to God you can see him and pull him over to our side of life. Good work!
When we sit down and love ourselves, it is the spirit sleeping within that
we really love, so in this step we are centering our attention on spirit and then
performing an action from this point within.
Next we expand this attention out through the eyes and out through the fingers to allow spirit to see and feel the world in which we experience. The roaring sound is that of the tornado or whirlwind that returns to our senses with the results of that which we see and feel. The roar is the sound of what we are creating returning to have form added. Is the roaring sound the energy we have retrieved from the dream in which we exist returning to form the substance of what our spirit wishes to project.
As we ascend Jacob’s Ladder we are moving through octaves of color and sound which fragment our projected energy into numbers, colors, syllables and sound that form each step on the ladder. As we understand the meaning of each step we are ready to ascend to the next. On each step there are angels bringing understanding and giving us the clues that we can use to refine the play that is appearing on the step or stage on which we stand. There are ten steps that refer to 10 of the 12 permanent planes of consciousness. We are becoming the ascending angel.
Now we locate the mind or ball of energy that is awaiting its new purpose. As we rotate it clockwise around the third eye we create a vortex or whirlwind within the 3rd plane or physical world. Next we locate a valve or doorway through which the vortex can leave the plane in which it sleeps and spin out into the world of light or the planes associated with the element of energy. The contents of mind are thus mixed with the container of energy creating new energized forms.
As you take the hand of the master, creator or you own spirit or universe self, you are led out of the darkness into the ever increasing light and towards union with your God self.
As the heat of the energy increases you are led across the sea of fire to the ocean of water into which you can project the message or plan that you have carried all of these aeons. Reaching out, you grab the creator’s hand and watch as the whirlwind returns from the void with your original face, eyes and the ability to sense the real world. The two unite as one and you are free!
The Intellect when fragmented appears as mind in the parts of Logos. Energy when fragmented appears as time and is attached to ideas to impart duration. Awareness Technique releases time from its attachment to Mind leaving Mind free to be the observer.
By Bill Swygard (Waltra Ben Art)