I believe that:
- We can all benefit from input from the spiritual world – from ‘heaven’ – wisdom, inspiration, understanding, intuition and lose our fear of death.
- Heaven is accessible to everyone without exception , and we do not have to use drugs or belong to strange religious sects to visit whilst we are still alive.
- The denial of a spiritual world is one of the biggest mistakes that is being made today, it is closing the door to a vast wealth of evolutionary potential in us.
- The old ways of describing ‘heaven’ - the spiritual world - don’t work and are wrong. Heaven is a system, it is structured and logical and it can be understood, it can even be mapped.
- Scientists are going in completely the wrong direction in trying to give a material explanation to what are essentially spiritual activities. We have lost half the picture [and more] of the way the world works.
- A new angle and a new analogy may help. The analogy I have used on this site is that of software and hardware. Spirit is ‘software’. You cannot progress in medicine, biology, chemistry and so on by being just a ‘hardware engineer’.
- We need to discard the old message and start afresh with new understanding untainted by past animosity and factional splits. So this is what I have done. I am a scientist turned spiritualist.
- If we rethink the way we think of the spiritual world, the surge in progress for us all will be meteoric.