Symbols - What does heaven look like
The Volcano is yet another Cell in the Matrix.
Combines the symbolism of the Hill or Mountain with the concept of the meridians.
It can symbolically represent a kundalini experience.
It represents a person producing a considerable amount of spiritual output. Hot energy rising first from inside and then overflowing from the crown chakra and cooling as it descends. There is thus a link with the symbolism of Rivers and streams.
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Coleridge, Samuel Taylor - The Nose
- Genesis - Dance On A Volcano
- Harunobu - Shunga
- Hiroshige - Famous views Mount Fuji
- Hiroshige - Mount Fuji
- Hiroshige - View of a long bridge across a lake
- Hokusai - Mishima pass in Kai province
- Hokusai - Mount Fuji seen through cherry blossom
- Hokusai - Mt Fuji
- Hokusai - Red Fuji
- Hokusai - Shichiri beach in Sagami province
- Hokusai - Tama river in the Musashi province Katsushika
- Hokusai - The Dragon of Smoke escaping from Mount Fuji
- Holderlin, Johann - Patmos
- Japanese tea ceremony 2
- Morrells, Luce and the domes
- Nerval, Gerard de - Horus
- Nerval, Gerard de - Myrtle
- Plato - Phaedo - Energy recycling, streams and rivers
- Rimbaud, Arthur - Golden dawn and shivering night find our brig along the coast of this villa
- Rossetti, Dante Gabriel - Lilith and Palmifera
- Saint Brendan - 14 The Voyage of Saint Brendan
- Through the Looking Glass - Ch 01 - 2 Making memorandums